The efficiency and safety of personnel is critical to any business, particularly those that operate in inherently hazardous industries. Wavetrend's RFID tracking capabilities are easily applied to monitoring staff locations and movements throughout your facilities. Key workers can be located instantly, and real-time visibility of all your staff not only identifies where productivity can be increased, but also greatly improves response times in the event of an emergency.
RFID-based personnel tracking from Wavetrend means you can:
- Rely on our rugged RFID hardware to perform faultlessly in hazardous conditions and withstand harsh environments, like mines or construction sites.
- Minimise safety problems by restricting access to potentially dangerous areas.
- Seamlessly integrate our cost-effective RFID tags and readers into your existing infrastructure.
- Program the system to create an alert condition when risk factors are detected specific to your working environment, for instance, harmful gas levels within a mine.
- Automatically count workers in and out of hazardous or sensitive areas.
- Enable rapid electronic mustering.
- Provide proximity warnings for personnel in the path of large moving vehicles or equipment.
- Track and monitor employee health and safety via add-on sensors.
- Monitor staff time and attendance records.
- Instantly signal danger and dramatically reduce response times to emergency situations.
Knowing where every worker is at any time will greatly improve your organisation’s performance. Closely monitoring staff attendance and productivity makes commercial sense, allowing you to target areas in need of improvement. In high-risk industries, the health and safety advantages of RFID tagging means that intelligent, split-second decisions can be taken in full confidence, protecting your staff and averting disaster. Wavetrend’s customized RFID solutions ensure a safe, secure, productive environment for all your personnel.