Mining & Tunnelling
The safety of mining personnel is of paramount importance both to company bosses and government regulators. Meeting the rigorous health and safety standards in the sector, while running a modern, commercial enterprise, is a challenge that Wavetrend can help to achieve.
Specifically engineered to withstand the harshest environments, our rugged RFID products are the ideal solution to address issues of workforce protection and hazard monitoring in mining and tunnelling organisations. Wavetrend and its partners in the mining sector design customised systems that:
- Minimise safety risks by restricting access to potentially dangerous areas.
- Count workers in and out of sensitive zones.
- Instantly signal emergencies and dramatically reduce evacuation times.
- Use add-on sensors to detect unacceptable levels of gas or radiation.
- Track RFID tagged assets and reduce downtime due to lost or stolen equipment.
- Wirelessly record and reconcile staff at muster stations in the event of an emergency.
- Comply with industry regulations and provide accurate safety reports.
Offering solutions that integrate seamlessly with existing systems and require little or no changes to company infrastructure, Wavetrend’s superior RFID technology ensures a compliant, secure and productive environment for all personnel within the mining and tunnelling sector.